The rates quoted here are for the operation time of our photo booths — we don’t charge for the time it takes to set up equipment.
Simply, here is what you want to know:
- $490 for the first two (2) hours of the rental (our minimum)
- $100 for each additional hour
- $25 per hour to add a social media kiosk (instant Facebook and Twitter posting plus emailing of photos taken in booth) — Internet connection required
- Flat $50 one-time fee to add one or more green screen backgrounds — additional charges may apply for creation of specialized green screen graphic
- 60 cents per mile charge for required travel beyond 40 miles from home office in Yuba City, CA
Also, please note the above rates are based those events when operation of the photo booth is scheduled to begin within 90 minutes of the scheduled set up time. After the initial free 90 minute period, we have a $50 per hour standby fee. This fee applies at events when we are asked to be set up by a certain time but are not scheduled to begin operation of the booth until more than 90 minutes have lapsed. Example: if you want us to set up the photo booth by 2 p.m. but not begin operation until 5:30 p.m., there would be a two hour charge for standby (the free 90 minute period would take place between 2:00 and 3:30 p.m., after which the two hour period between 3:30 and 5:30 would be subject to the $50 per hour fee).